Haldwani(270 Kms from New Delhi) is connected by rail, air and road is the pickup point
Village life, Culture, Cuisine, Heritage, Short Hikes
Himalayan rural experience, reconnect with nature
Quiet vacation in the Himalayas
Minimum 4 days(Haldwani to Haldwani). Customizable as per needs of the guests
The Kumaon Himalayas of Uttarakhand, with their colourful traditions and customs, have been a largely unexplored jewel of India. Its lush green terraced fields, temple clusters, a singsong local dialect and delectable cuisine render it a place worth cherishing. Nyoli promises to be the corridor with glimpses of everything that Kumaon is all about - the temple of Kainchi visited by the likes of Steve Jobs, Jageshwar Dham famous for Nagesh Jyotirling, the temple of Chitai with its thousand bells, lush green forests for miles, a small trek to a river downhill and a Himalayan view right from the comfort of cozy rooms in a traditional house. Nyoli is much more than just a home-stay, it is a lovely memory that would last a lifetime.
- An authentic Himalayan village stay in a traditional and cosy Kumaoni home(that dates back to 1940s) set amidst mango, oak and pine plantations.
- Enjoy a peaceful vacation in the lap of the mountains and rejuvenate in the fresh and pristine environment of the hills.
- Take a peek into the life of a typical Himalayan village and relish the local culture and traditions.
- Delicious freshly prepared Kumaoni dishes to spice up your vacaction.
- Advance Mountaineering Course certified and experienced trek leader from Uttarakhand
- A balanced mix of activities and sight-seeing to offer a complete experience that comprises reconnecting with nature, heritage, culture and cuisine.
- Jageshwar:- Nestled in a dense Deodar jungle the cluster temple of Jageshwar Dham is home to Nagesh Jyotirlinga, one among the twelve Jyotirlingas.
- Chaukori:- With a panoramic view of western Himalayas to behold, Chaukori offers breathtaking glimpses of Panchachuli, Nanda Devi & Nanda Kot.
- Chitai:- The God of Justice, Golu devta resides in this temple of hundreds and thousands of bells enveloped by a pine forest all around.
- Bhimtal:- A paragliding paradise,the sleepy town of Bhimtal offers a panoramic lake view, small jungle treks and a trip to an enticing folk art museum.
- Patal Bhuvaneshwar:- The surreal experience of going ninety feet deep inside the earth to witness huge limestone caves comes with Patal Bhuvneshwar.
- Kainchi Dham:- The peaceful temple Of Neem Karoli Maharaj with a brook flowing nearby where Steve Jobs found insight.