Haldwani(270 Kms from New Delhi) is connected by rail, air and road is the pickup point
Village life, Culture, Cuisine, Heritage, Short Hikes
Himalayan rural experience, reconnect with nature
Quiet, adventurous vacation in the Himalayas
Minimum 7 days(Haldwani to Haldwani). Customizable as per needs of the guests
Folklore says that the five Pandavas cooked their last meal at Panchachuli (five chulhas or cooking ovens). The awe-inspiring view of Panchachuli from Khaliya top in Munsiyari is an overwhelming experience. Along with this short expedition, the home-stay at Nyoli offers an exciting sneak-peak into the local culture, language, tradition, delicacies and festivals of Kumaon. With temples dating back to 7th and 8th centuries there is much to explore in the mystical land of Kumaon Himalayas - be it Jageshwar(home to the Nagesh Jyotirling), Kainchi Dham where Steve Jobs found his bearings or Chitai where the God of justice Golu Devta resides. With a bit of everything that the Himalayan region represents, Panchachuli is an amalgam of all things Kumaon.
- An easy hike to the grasslands of Khaliya Top and camping in the meadows beholding the beautiful views of Panchachuli peaks.
- An authentic Himalayan village stay in a traditional and cosy Kumaoni home(that dates back to 1940s) set amidst mango, oak and pine plantations.
- Enjoy a peaceful vacation in the lap of the mountains and rejuvenate in the fresh and pristine environment of the hills.
- Take a peek into the life of a typical Himalayan village and relish the local culture and traditions.
- Delicious freshly prepared Kumaoni dishes to spice up your vacaction.
- Advance Mountaineering Course certified and experienced trek leader from Uttarakhand
- A balanced mix of activities and sight-seeing to offer a complete experience that comprises reconnecting with nature, heritage, culture and cuisine.
- Jageshwar:- Hauntingly beautiful cluster temple of Jageshwar amidst a thick Deodar jungle is said to be the abode of one among the twelve jyotirlings, the Nagesh Jyotirlingam.
- Chaukori:- With Tibet to its north & river Mahakali flowing on its east, Chaukori is an idyllic hill station offering spine-tingling views of Nanda Devi, Panchachuli & Nanda Kot.
- Chitai:- Overlooking a pine forest, the God of justice Golu Devta resides in the temple adorned by a hundred thousand bells.
- Bhimtal:- From short hikes, paragliding to an interesting folk art museum the sleepy lake town of Bhimtal has much to offer
- Patal Bhuvaneshwar:- The hypnotic underground caves of Patal Bhuvneshwar take you ninety feet inside the earth to surreal limestone rock shelters.
- Kainchi Dham:- The idyllic Kainchi Dham frequented by many Hollywood celebrities has a peaceful atmosphere and has been a point of inspiration of the likes of Steve Jobs.
- Khaliya Top:- The highest point of Munsiyari, Khaliya top is a viewpoint for mountains like Panchachuli, Nanda Kot, Rajrambha, Hardeol and Nanda Devi.
- Munsyari:- Offering splendid panoramic views of snow capped Himalayas, Munsyari serves as the base camp for many Himalayan treks.